Need help signing in on Tiktok? or maybe need guidance and assistance with Tiktok because you forgot your Tiktok password? Well, don’t worry, you have landed in the right place. Before starting with Tiktok guide, let us share something about Tiktok. Tiktok is a media app for creating and sharing short videos. It can be used to create short or long music videos, dub mash videos or simply edit videos to make them look attractive. Tiktok merged with musical.ly to create a larger video community, with existing accounts and data consolidated into one app, keeping the title “Tik Tok”. Tiktok is available now for users via the iOS App Store and Google Play Store. Existing Musical.ly users will automatically get the new version the next time they update their app.
If you have already created your TikTok account, you can login to Tiktok in your mobile device using your username and password. If you already had Musical.ly username and password before, you can also use that to Tiktok login. Inorder to sign in to Tik Tok, you must already have created your Tiktok account.
Learn how to create a brand new tiktok account if you have not registered for Tiktok account.
Tiktok Login | Tiktok Musical.ly Login
Step 1: You need to have Tiktok app on your mobile device. If you don’t have it then you need to install the Tik Tok app on your mobile device. To install the Tik Tok app, go to the Play store (for the Android user) or App Store (for iPhone users) and simply download and install the app.
If you already have Musical.ly app installed before, you don’t have to reinstall Tik Tok. What you can do is update your Musical.ly app and it will automatically get changed into a new updated Tik Tok app version.
Step 2: After completely installing Tik Tok on your mobile device, open it. Then at the bottom right corner of the screen, you will see a profile icon. Tap on it to go to the Login
Step 3: After tapping on the profile icon at the bottom right corner, the login screen will pop up. At the very bottom of the pop-up menu, you can see the ‘Log in‘ option. Tap on it.
Step 4: Now, enter your username or email address and the password of your Tiktok account. If you already have an account on Musical.ly, you can also use your Musical.ly username and password to sign into Tik Tok app. Then tap the Check Mark button. You should successfully be logged into your Tik Tok account.
Step 5: You will be directed to the latest and trending videos on Tik Tok. Tap the profile icon to go to your personal Tik Tok profile.
You can see your videos and other posts here if you had posted them earlier. Tapping on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner of the profile screen will open up the settings menu for your profile. You can edit the settings here.
Here you go, your Tik Tok account will get logged in after these simple 5 steps.
You can also login in Tik Tok by your Facebook account, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Email address or also by your phone number.
Login to Tiktok from Facebook
Facebook is one of the alternative methods to log into Tik Tok. For this it is mandatory to have an active Facebook account, otherwise, you will not be able to login in through Facebook in TikTok. Additionally, TikTok login with an inactive or deleted Facebook account will not be accepted. So, you need to make sure that your Facebook account is active. Here are steps to log in your Tik Tok account with Facebook:
- At first, you need to open your TikTok App.
- Then tap on the profile icon located in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the Facebook icon.
- Enter the User name or Email address and password of your Facebook account.
- A popup message will come where Tiktok asks permission to use Facebook to sign in.
- By allowing this, you agree to share your Facebook public information with Tiktok account in order to login further too.
You will now be be logged into your Tik Tok account. Simple as that.
Tiktok Sign In from Instagram
Another way you can log into your Tik Tok app is through the Instagram account. For this, you need to have an Instagram account in your mobile device which is currently in use. So, if you are interested to log in your Tik Tok account with Instagram then here the steps:
- At first, open the Tik Tok app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the profile icon located in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Then a popup menu will appear where you have to tap on the Instagram icon.
- Enter your Instagram’s username and password and allow the third party authentication that Tik Tok asks.
- Now you are logged in to Tik Tok through Instagram.
Tiktok Login from Phone Number
You can also login in TikTok with your phone number. This one is the easiest method to login to Tik Tok where you don’t have to go through all those details on Tik Tok but make sure that number you used for the account is not expired one. Here are the easy steps that will guide you to login TikTok account from your phone number :
- Open your TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Click on the ‘Login’ link if you already have the account.
- Now, Select “Log in with Phone Number” option.
- Enter your Phone Number that is associated with your account and click the ‘Red Arrow’ button to proceed further.
- You are now officially logged in to Tiktok account with your phone number. Easy and simple as that.
Can’t Access to Tiktok Account? Reset Tiktok Login Account
Can’t Access to Tiktok Account? People use many social media apps and sites and sometimes remembering all the passwords might be troublesome. They tend to forget the passwords of their account on social media more often than not. So if you also have forgotten your Tik Tok account password then don’t worry about it because we got you covered with this article. Here we will provide you with 9 easy steps to reset the password of your Tik Tok account.
Step 1: First of all, You need to open Tik Tok app on your mobile device.
Step 2: Go to the login profile
You will see the trending and popular videos on the home screen of the Tik Tok app. You will see the profile icon located in the bottom right corner of your Tik Tok screen. Tap the icon to bring in the Login the menu.
Step 3: Bringing in the Login screen
At the bottom of the pop-up menu, you will see ‘Log in’ tab. Tap on it to carry on to the next step.
Step 4: Signing in help
- After the login page opens up, tap on the ‘Get help signing in’ option just below the password typing field.
- This will guide you to resetting your Tik Tok account with favorable options to choose from.
Step 5: Choose a method to reset the Tik Tok password
- You will be provided with two different options to reset your password.
- The first option is via Email and the second option is via Phone Number
- Tap on
which everoption is most feasible and easy for you.
Step 6: Getting the verification code
- If you tapped on the ‘Email’option then type in the email address you used to create your Tik Tok account and tap on right arrow tab.
- A verification code confirmation will be sent to your Email address.
- If you chose ‘Phone number’ option then Enter your registered phone number with your country code that you used to create your Tik Tok account and tap on ‘Next‘ tab
- A six-digit verification code will be sent on your respective mobile device.
Step 7: Confirming the verification code
- Check your email inbox for a message from Tik Tok server.
- Once you receive it, open the message
- Scroll down and you will see a green tab that says”Change password”
- Tap on that to confirm your verification code.
- If you chose via mobile number option then you will receive six digits verification on your mobile phone
- Enter the verification code you just received and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- If you did not receive the confirmation code then tap on ‘I didn’t get a code’ to trigger another six-digit code to be sent.
Step 8: Setting up a new password
- After you have successfully confirmed the verification code either via Email or phone number, a page will open in your mobile device’s browser to set a new password for your Tik Tok account.
- Type in what you want your new password to be on the first text field
- Repeat and type the same password in the second text field to confirm.
- Tap on the Check Mark.
Step 9: Signing in with the new password
Once the new password is set, go back to the Tik Tok App and sign into your TikTok Account with your New Password.
These are the 9 easy steps to reset your Tik Tok account password if you have forgotten your old one. Some people like to change the password of their social media account frequently though they have not forgotten their old password. If you also want to change the password of your Tiktok account you can read out other article that guides with changing password of your Tik Tok account.
Tiktok Login Failed? Fix The ‘Login Issue’ On Your Smartphones
Since Tiktok is just a normal social application like any other, it can experience some technical glitch time and again. Undoubtedly, if you are frequently using Tiktok app you may see that Tiktok stops working or crashes. Putting aside issues related to app installation and any smartphone operating system bugs, it all comes down to your internet connection. Sometimes even with a stable internet connection, the users experience lag, video uploading problems, and other glitches. Or sometimes the app disconnects, and now you are unable to connect back. But, there is really nothing to worry about.
In this article, I will talk about the possible solutions to fix all the problems on the Tiktok (Musical.ly) app for both Android and IOS devices. The users of Tiktok basically face problems such as server error, audio-video mismatch, app loading issues, login errors, lagging problems, and other working errors. Before we head to the solutions to eliminate such login failure in Tiktok, let’s know what causes such bugs.
What causes Tiktok Musical.ly ‘Login Issue’ on your smartphone?
In most of the cases, login errors show up if you enter a wrong password or username. If this is the case, make sure you recheck your password and username every time you enter them to log in to your Tiktok or any other social media account.
Such errors can also be the result of a corrupt cache. Unfortunately, such corrupt files and cache can wrongly link the files that are essential for the proper working of the application. With time, cache as such not only affects Tiktok but can also intrude the swift performance of other applications. Therefore, make sure you keep your smartphones stir clear of caches. You can always clean the app’s cache.
How to fix Tiktok Musical.ly Login Errors?
In this portion of the article, I will let you know about the fix to such Tiktok Musical.ly errors. Mentioned below is the list of all possible common errors related to Tiktok Musical.ly app. You can scroll right to the issue you are facing at the moment.
Server error/ App not working / Not loading
- Clear Data and Cache of Tiktok Musical.ly App
Clear the app’s cache frequently and if the case is severe, try clearing the data too. If you don’t know the process, you can follow these steps:
- In your smartphone, go to the ‘Application settings.’
- Now, head to the ‘Installed Applications.’
- Look for Tiktok and click on the application.
- Next, you will see the options ‘Clear cache and ‘Clear data’, click on it and clear all the app’s cache and data.
These steps are mentioned in general. Some terms may vary according to the company and version of the smartphones, but the process is mostly the same. If you clear the app’s data, you will have open the app and log in with your credentials again.
- Reset App Preferences:
- Firstly, navigate to the ‘Settings’ of your smartphone.
- Next, open the Apps/Manage Apps section.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ option you will probably find on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the ‘Reset App Preferences’ and reset the app.
Tiktok Musical.ly Login Issues
- Enter correct username and password:
As I mentioned before when logging in to your Tiktok account, make sure you enter the right information i.e. correct username and password. Let’s say, for example, if your Tiktok account name is @muser then you will have to type the username ‘muser’ and then type your password.
- Clear the cache of Google Play Services:
You might be aware that Google Play Services stores all the data of your device as well as sync them. Furthermore, it also helps in the proper functioning of your smartphone devices. So, make you keep Google Play Services clear of the caches. To clear the cache of Google Play Services,
- Go to the Settings> App Manager> Google Play Services.
- Click on the ‘Clear cache’ option. If that doesn’t work, you can first click on ‘Force stop’ and then on ‘Clear cache.’
- Now, restart your smartphone.
Tiktok Musical.ly stopped/ Not responding/ Force closes
In order to fix this problem, you have to update the Tiktok app first and then restart your smartphone. If the issue is still not resolved, follow these instructions.
- Try switching your Android user account:
- Pull the notification bar of your device and click on the user’s account to switch your account to ‘Guest user.’ This option is also available in Android settings.
- Next, download Tiktok app in your device.
- Log in to the Tiktok app using your credentials again and check if the app is working well or not. If the app works well, the problem is your Device storage or any other app.
- Keep some space free on your device:
Quite a lot of apps require free RAM and free space for their proper functioning. Tiktok Musical.ly app is one of such apps. Hence, when you are using the Tiktok Musical.ly app keep in mind not to run any other heavy app in the background.
Tiktok Musical.ly Network Issues
- Grant all the App Permission to the app:
- For this, go to the ‘Settings.’
- Click on the ‘Apps/ Manage Apps’ option.
- Now, go to the Tiktok app. Tap on the ‘Permissions’ and grant all the permission to the app.
Camera Lagging Problem on Tiktok
The best way you can fix the camera lagging issue is by turning off the modes like Beauty Mode, etc. You can just record your Tiktok videos with the normal camera mode. You can always add filters to your video once you are done recording it.
Mentioned above is the list of solutions on how you can fix the Tiktok Musical.ly errors easily and quickly. The solutions are mainly aimed for Android device users. Since the Tiktok app is not so troublesome for IOS device users, I haven’t written the solutions solely for them. At most, the IOS users can face issues i.e. the app is not responding or is not loading. You can solve these issues by restarting your IOS device or the Tiktok app. There can also be network issues, so try checking your network connection too.
If there are any other types of issues you are facing, feel free to comment and let us know. We are here to assist you. And if you want more help with the Tiktok app, stay connected with us.