How to search on Tiktok? How to share tiktok videos? How to share it on on whats app or TikTok message? How to save tiktok videos? And how to download videos from TikTok with and without watermark?
The answer to all these querries are included and well explained here. Do read this whole to learn more than just these querries.
How to Search on TikTok?
Searching on TikTok is quite easy when you learn how the TikTok search algorithm works. Below we will discuss how to search for popular hashtags, trending videos, TikTok users, and more on TikTok.
Search for users, sounds, and hashtags
- Firstly, open the TikTok app on your device. In order to search on TikTok, it is not mandatory that you need to log in. So you can search even in TikTok even if you don’t have a TikTok account.
- Then tap onto a search icon that is represented by a small magnifying glass. You can find the search icon at the bottom of the screen which is named Discover.
- Then on the text box or bar at the top, type whatever you want to search on TikTok. You can either type hashtags, username, songs, dialogue title, or whatsoever.
- Now you can find five different menus just below the text bar. Five options are Top, Users, Videos, Sounds, and Hashtags. Select any as per your wish and need.
- Tap on the Top option if you are looking for top videos or users with that keyword.
- Tap on Users if you are searching for any users over in TikTok.
- Tap on another option Sounds if you are searching for any sounds, music, or dialogue over in TikTok.
- You can tap on the last option called Hashtags if you are searching for any trending or your favorite hashtags over in TikTok.
- After that press on Search that is usually located on the right side of the search bar.
- Now, you can see loads of videos or users listed on the screen. Help yourself find the one amongst them.
How to Download Video from TikTok?
Do you want to save amazing and hilarious videos from TikTok? Some videos are so much hilarious and mind-blowing that you may want to download them into your gallery. So that you can enjoy watching it later as well.
Easy steps to download a TikTok video on phone (Shortcut Method):
- Open the TikTok app. Then select and play the video which you want to download.
- Simply long-press (tap for few seconds). Then three options will pop up. The so options are Save video, Add to Favourite, and Not interested.
- Then select the second option Save video. Now, you can see the video is downloading.
- After the download is completed check your phone gallery to watch the downloaded video.
Note: The video downloaded using the above method will leave a watermark.
If you are looking to download TikTok videos without any watermark then follow these steps given below instead.
- Open the TikTok app. And select and play any video which you want to download.
- Tap on the Share button at the menu bar on the right side of the phone screen. And then tap on the copy link. If you are using a computer or TikTok website then simply copy the link from the address bar.
- Visit the website www.snaptik.app or simply click here. On the website, you have to paste the video link that you have copied in the aforementioned step. Or are you using an app for downloading videos without a TikTok watermark? Then open that app and paste the video link there. Simple as that!
- Now click on the Download button. Then wait till the video is saved to your device.
For your information, sometimes download may not work or you may face some problems while downloading. It may be due to your internet connection or the website. In such a case, try downloading again later or visit some other websites. Some of the popular websites to download TikTok video without watermark are:
Save TikTok Videos
Do you want to save your TikTok video in the draft? By that, it means you may not want to post a video right away on TikTok but want to save it for the current time. So that you can edit it later. Perhaps, if you wonder that if “You can save TikTok videos without posting?”. Well, yes! in short. Learn from the below steps to save TikTok videos as drafts.
Steps to save your TikTok video in Draft:
- Record the video. Or upload from the gallery to create a video.
- Edit the TikTok video as you like. Remember to show your creativity on it.
- Then just before you post your TikTok video, on the same interface, you can find an option called Drafts. Tap on the Drafts button that is just beside the Post button. This will save your videos on TikTok but still not posted. Hence, you can open the video from drafts and edit them anytime later.
Is it Possible to Save TikTok Videos Without an Account?
Unfortunately, you can’t save your own videos if you are not logged in to TikTok. You may be able to shoot or make the video on TikTok. However, you must have logged in to a TikTok account to post or save the video as a draft. Although, you can download TikTok videos posted by other TikTokers even if you don’t own a TikTok account.
Why Can’t I Save TikTok Videos?
For your information, you can download or save other users’ TikTok videos into your gallery anytime. But only if the owner of the video has allowed it. You can see that for some TikTok videos you can’t find the option to save the video. It is probably because the user has disabled the download option for the viewers. Or in case it happens to every video, we recommend just try refreshing the app or update the TikTok app.
Share TikTok Videos
No wonder that you can share any TikTok video. And it is not any difficult task at all. This will help to boost their videos to more viewers. You can share a TikTok video on WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Viber, etc. Perhaps, you can share it as a direct message in TikTok as well. It is just two easy and quick steps. But remember, that you cannot share your TikTok video from the drafts. The video must be posted on TikTok in order to share that particular video.
Steps to share a TikTok video:
- Open the TikTok app and select any video that you want to share.
- Tap on the Share icon. It is resembled by a curved arrow at the right menu bar.
- Then tap on the app on which you like to share that video. A list of apps will appear. Slide to find and select the app of your preference to share the video.
- To share the video as a message in TikTok, tap on the Message option from the list. Then select the user(s) with whom you want to share that video.