Tiktok is a media app for creating and sharing short videos online. Owned by ByteDance, the media app was launched as Douyin in China in September 2016. It was introduced to the global market as “TikTok” one year later. Later on, Tik Tok merged with musical.ly. In order to create a larger video community, with existing accounts and data consolidated into one app, keeping the title ‘Tik Tok‘
Tiktok became the most popular and most downloaded app in 2018. This application allows users to create short music videos of 3-15 seconds. While they can create a short looping video of 15-60 seconds.
To create amazing videos on Tik Tok, first of all, you should have the TikTok app on your mobile phone. Then create your own TikTok account.
Setup your Tik Tok Account:
Here’s a step by step guide tutorial on helping you create a brand new Tiktok Account. If you are new to Tiktok then you can start with step 1. And if you already have a Tiktok application installed on your device then you can skip Number 1.
1. Downloading and installing the app
- First of all, go to the Play Store app on your Android device or the App Store on your iOS device. There you need to search for Tik Tok and install the app on your mobile device.
- Once the file is downloaded and installed on your mobile device, open the app.
2. Signing Up in TikTok
- When you open the TikTok app, you will be guided to a feed of recent and popular videos. Now you need to sign up for a new account.
- Tap on the icon at the right bottom corner of the screen. Or you can also tap the ‘Following‘ icon present at the top of the video feeds to open the sign-up form.
- You can sign up on Tiktok using either your mobile phone number, Email address, Facebook account, Google account or Twitter account.
Use your ‘mobile phone number or email‘ if you don’t want to give the third party app
permission ofother social sites.
- Enter your date of birth by selecting the month, day and year here, and tap continue.
- Select whether you would like to receive a confirmation code via phone or email. Tap on the option displayed on the screen accordingly. Then enter your phone number or email address and tap ‘Next’ to receive your confirmation code.
- Enter the confirmation code you received on your mobile phone or email in the field provided. Then confirm your account, by tapping the ‘Checkmark’ button.
- Now enter the account password you want to use for signing in later to TikTok app and tap the ‘Checkmark’ icon to save it.
There you go, now you have your own TikTok account. You can record and edit the videos by tapping on the add button at the bottom of the screen.
These were the easy steps following which you can create your own Tik Tok account. Create and share your Tik Tok videos as a proud part of the TikTok community. You can put your profile picture and also change your user ID tapping on “Edit Profile“.
If you already have an account and want to delete your Tiktok Account then follow this link guide: https://www.tiktokguide.com/delete-tiktok-account-2019/