It is fun to create TikTok videos both indoor and outdoor. But it is sometimes quite difficult to make outdoor TikTok videos due to the absence of the internet. Well, the internet is the main functioning part of almost all the applications. Without the internet, you will not be able to access the TikTok application. Or any other application on your mobile. But creating videos on TikTok is easy and can be done during offline mode too. If you don’t have an internet connection nearby, don’t worry. We will teach you how to create Tiktok videos without the internet too.
Here in this article, we are going to give you some useful tips to create TikTok videos in the absence of the internet. So that you can enjoy creating TikTok videos anywhere you like. Though this article is about creating Tik Tok videos without the internet. You initially need the internet to save the TikTok sound on your account. Later you can use the soundtrack on your TikTok videos without the internet service. Here are the steps to create TikTok videos offline:
You need internet services for step 1 to step 6 to save the sound into your draft. That way you can later create videos on that sound.
1.First of all, you need to open your TikTok app on your mobile device.
2. After opening the TikTok app on your mobile, you need to tap on the “Plus icon” at the bottom of your screen.
3. Then you can see “Pic sound” at the top of the screen, tap it and select any sound you want to create Tik Tok videos with.
4. After selecting the sound, you need to long tap on the “Video Icon” to create any random videos. Then tap on the “Check Mark” icon on the right side of the video icon.
5. After clicking the “Check Mark” button, the random recorded video shows up and then tap on the “Next” button.
6. Now, this is the most important step. Instead of posting the video, you need to save the recorded video on the draft. You can see a draft option at the bottom left to the post option.
7. You can now create Tik Tok videos on the saved sound anywhere without the internet. For this, you need to tap on the “Profile Icon”.
8. Now, you can tap drafts after opening your profile to open the previously saved video with sound.
9. You can see “Take another one” towards the right, tap on it.
10. Now, you can start shooting your new Tik Tok video on that sound without the internet.
After shooting your new Tik Tok video, tap on “Next”.
11. This is the final step where you have to save your new Tik Tok video in the draft the same as before. Now when you go to the area where internet service is available to post your Tik Tok video. You can simply open the draft video and tap on the “Post” icon.
This is the most useful tips to the Tik Tok user who loves creating Tiktok videos wherever the are. After these easy steps, you can create your Tik Tok videos with saved sound anywhere you want. So Tiktokers, chill and create as many Tiktok videos that you want and save it for later use.
Learn to make duet videos on Tiktok: https://www.tiktokguide.com/make-duet-videos-on-tiktok-duet-with-other-tiktokers-celebrities-and-yourself-too-how-to/
I hope this article on making TikTok videos in offline mode helped you with things you are searching for. For any queries related to TikTok, feel free to comment on our comment box, we are always happy to help you.